Capability & Qualifications
CommuniCare, Inc. is one of the most dependable local non-profit organizations with 18+ years of experience serving youth and families. Heavily depended upon by the juvenile and District court system,
CommuniCare provides quality driven prevention, intervention services and outpatient mental health and substance abuse basic and intensive outpatient treatment for adolescents, adults, at-risk and court
involved youth and families that create local alternatives to juvenile/district court.
CommuniCare’s continuum also includes psychological testing, forensic competency evaluations, case management, peer interpersonal development and programs for high risk youth and adults.
CommuniCare, Inc. continues to expand treatments and services based upon its program structure as well as the staff’s abilities to provide superior project management in a myriad of areas including project and
program development, oversight, financial planning/management and evidence based monitoring and evaluation activities.
Some areas of competence include:
- Behavior assessment and intervention planning including specific skill building in youth and adolescents
- Systems of Care collaboration and intervention
- Clinical and management supervision training/team development
- Care coordination and community support for at-risk/high risk youth
- Wrap-around intensive services programming for the highest-risk juvenile court youth
- Substance abuse treatment involving adolescents and court-involved youth / families
- Evidence-based substance abuse prevention programming
- Positive youth development and youth leadership
- Conference planning, management and strategic implementation
- Grant writing and program development
- Program implementation, monitoring, program evaluation, data analysis and reporting
- Quality management and quality improvement
- Nonprofit management and organizational
- Training and skill development in a wide array of topics (see Selected Training Workshops Provided by Staff)